Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hello Again

Many, many things have changed since I last blogged, and I'm thinking I should get back to blogging on a regular basis - it seems to help ground and center me, to have to corral all the thoughts buzzing around my head into a hopefully cohesive grouping that I send off to the unseen, ever-present World Wide Web. A New Goal: to blog responsibly, regularly, and faithfully.

Dad passed away March 29th, and while I know without a doubt that he is with God... I still miss him. I'm glad I miss him, because that shows our relationship had healed a great deal from The Past.

Life has continued to happen - children grow, spouses change, heat and blizzards and storms and beautiful moonlit nights pass - and through it all I am reminded that God is my Refuge, my Rock, and my Heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment