Monday, May 3, 2010

May has arrived!

I have always loved May - and not just because of my birthday - May baskets, birds, beautiful flowers, baseball,  the end of the school year - and of course, allergies. OK, so I don't love that part. But allergies are another reminder that spring is definitely here, and I can handle that.

I've been knitting a lot lately (can't do much else, allergies have knocked me on my butt), and it's actually a great way to be productive when you don't have the energy to do anything. It gets you to focus on something other than your infirmity/illness, you can actually make something useful (clothing, wash cloths, hats, blankets, etc), and depending on what you are knitting, you can actually expand your brain and learn something new. To quote Martha, it's a good thing.

Today I am blessed to spend the day with one of my favorite little people, Mason. It's definitely a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment