Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Baby Steps

No, I'm not pregnant. Not that kind of baby steps. More of the I've-got-it-figured-out-what-I-want-to-do-and-now-I-need-to-figure-out-how-to-get-it-done baby steps. I want to talk about specific goals but have decided against putting too much out here on the big wide web, at least too much too soon, so I have to keep things generic but still know what I'm talking about, which is turning into rambling so I should probably be making a point soon except I'm not sure what the point was supposed to be any more so maybe I should just stop futtsing around and do it. 

Baby step number one, making up my mind. Done. 
Baby step number two, telling someone so I have to be accountable. Done. 
Baby step number three, having a specific target date for baby step four. 
Done. Baby step four, get a job. Done. 
Baby step five, do it. That's where I am now. 

And I'm pretty happy with that. More goals to come later. 


(That was a lot of hyphens. Too many, I think. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment