Monday, September 20, 2010

A Turtle on my Counter

I never thought I would have a turtle on my counter, and yet this afternoon that's exactly what I have. He's been to school and to daycare and ooh'ed and aah'ed over by many, and after his brief stint of being famous I'm sure he'll be quite happy to be released later today. I'll be happy when he's off my counter.

On the crafting side of life, the weather has turned cooler (well, not today but it was earlier and will be again) and I realized that our mittens & gloves are MIA so last night I cast on for some mittens for ds. The first one is ok, although not exactly what I would like for a finished product. I've figured out some modifications to try for the next pair, as I'm certain at least one of these will wander off so he'll need more. I cast some for dd this afternoon as well and am planning on trying the mods on hers. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment